PHILIPS 6000K 4th Gen Slim Ballast HID Xenon Conversion Kit
This is a genuine PHILIPS HID KIT with Philips 4th Generation Ultra Thin ballasts & Philips Ultinon 6000K Xenon Bulbs.
This is the BEST DEAL you can get for OEM product.
It comes with One Year Limited Warranty against defect. The Ultinon family of automotive discharge lamps was introduced by Philips in 2001 to meet the significant aftermarket demand for head lighting units having a 6000K color temperature, higher than the standard 4100K type.
The 4100K lamps can produce headlight beams of distinctly different colors depending on the design of the optical system into which they are incorporated. Many HID headlights now employ projection lens systems which capture all light from the lamp, thoroughly homogenize it, and then project a uniform color beam out through a mask and lens. Color variation from one projection system to another is minimal, the only difference sometimes occurring around the edge of the beam where chromatic aberrations from imperfect lenses may give the beam a purple colored lining.
However with 4100K lamps in reflector style headlights, the beam will often be found to have a yellow or green color in the upper areas. The light here originates from the lower portion of the reflector. Light hitting that part of the reflector must pass through the lower half of the arc tube in which the pool of yellow-colored molten metal halide salts resides, and much of the blue light is therefore filtered out in this area.
HID Kit Specification:
- 2 x Philips Canbus Slim Ballasts XLDCKG4 German Made
- 2 x 6000K Authentic Philips 6000K ULTINON Xenon Bulbs German Made
- CANBUS compatible ballast will not trigger any warning signal
- All necessary installation hardware and instruction manual
- EASY Installation. Less than 30 minutes.
- Color temperature: 6000K
- Power consumption: 35watts
- Voltage: 85V +/- 17V
- Luminous flux: 2800
- Service Life: up to 3000hrs
- Input Voltage: 9V-16V
- Working current (Steady state): 3.5 A nom
- Ignition voltage: 24kV Peak Max, 18kV Peak Min